As someone who's apart of the process

wangyue36612
Regione: usa

As someone who's apart of the process

Messaggioda wangyue36612 » gio set 29, 2022 7:53 am

J. Cole cover J. Cole cover is one of the four covers available for the latest edition of 2K along with other covers featuring Michael Jordan, Devin Booker as well as a duo consisting of Sue Bird and Diana Taurasi 2K23 MT . NBA 2K23 discussions have been being discussed on social media lately, with NBA ratings dropping this week. Kevin Durant even took at an amusing snark following his 2K rating being released.On the week of the game's release, we talked to Ronnie Singh aka Ronnie 2K about the choice to put MJ onto the covers instead of LeBron as well as the reasons why Devin Booker was selected over other NBA stars, MyCareer, ProAm, gameplay, and much more.

As someone who's apart of the process, what's your biggest excitement about with NBA 2K23? Well having Jordan in the center of the book is always exciting and being able to work with himis a dream, as is the statement that makes us about our game: one of the most memorable ever. It speaks volumes about the things we wanted to create from a commercial perspective but then also for what the game's potential will become.

We have our Jordan challenges. They're back, but they're larger. Better. There's been lots of discussion about each and every one of them, but then there's the one that's likely to be extremely emotional and one I'm eager to go back to and reliving is Kobe Buy 2K MT . The first game against each other. It's going be enjoyable. I'm an avid MyTeam player, and I was quite excited to more contracts and three-way online-based co-op.

GameG71421
Regione: England

Re: As someone who's apart of the process

Messaggioda GameG71421 » gio dic 08, 2022 8:26 am

NBA is one of the most popular video games of the moment. Relatively speaking, the more popular game recently is FIFA 23. Right now, during the World Cup in Qatar, a large number of players are pouring into the game. Now is a good time to sell FIFA Coins to u7buyut, if you have a lot of unused coins in your account then I suggest you sell them to reputable buyers. They can give you fair price, safe payment and considerate service. This way you can enjoy the game and make money at the same time.
Buy NBA 2k23 mt at a6k.com

Torna a “Laghetti, Terracquari, Accessori”