I need your help! What new trends are expected in 2023 in the crypto market?

In questa sezione potrete inserire i vostri annunci per vendere o acquistare attrezzature e/o altri accessori inerenti al mondo delle tartarughe. E' vietato inserire annunci di vendita o ricerca tartarughe.
Fred Lee
Regione: poma

I need your help! What new trends are expected in 2023 in the crypto market?

Messaggioda Fred Lee » gio gen 04, 2024 6:22 pm

I need your help! What new trends are expected in 2023 in the crypto market? What regulatory changes are worth knowing before starting licensing?

charlsgreen
Regione: Roma

Re: I need your help! What new trends are expected in 2023 in the crypto market?

Messaggioda charlsgreen » ven gen 05, 2024 5:34 pm

I follow the development of MiCA rules in the EU. How does it affect the conduct of cryptocurrency activities now? I am interested in the main steps in obtaining a crypto license in Malta. After 2018, it has become a pretty favorable environment.

FredLee

Re: I need your help! What new trends are expected in 2023 in the crypto market?

Messaggioda FredLee » lun gen 08, 2024 3:30 pm

There are 4 classes of licenses in Malta with different requirements. But in short, you need to set up a private limited liability company, have your own premises, prepare documents for the MFSA, and so on.

charlsgreen

Messaggioda charlsgreen » lun gen 08, 2024 4:28 pm

I advise you not to wait too long but to read everything on this expert website https://prifinance.com/en/cryptocurrency-license/ , where you can find all the information and not miss anything! You will definitely find it helpful!

Torna a “Mercatino”