Where to find a math tutor?

In questa sezione potrete inserire i vostri annunci per vendere o acquistare attrezzature e/o altri accessori inerenti al mondo delle tartarughe. E' vietato inserire annunci di vendita o ricerca tartarughe.
loqie
Regione: London

Where to find a math tutor?

Messaggioda loqie » gio dic 29, 2022 8:35 pm

Hey guys! Could you please tell me where I can find a math tutor? Looking forward to hearing your answers. Thanks in advance :)

theblisterexists
Regione: Madrid

Re: Where to find a math tutor?

Messaggioda theblisterexists » gio dic 29, 2022 8:35 pm

Hello! There are many tutors these days, but you need to know which one to choose. Personally, I hired a lot of tutors to help me with math because I didn't know it well before. But all that did nothing for me, I tried looking online and that helped me. I went to an online school to learn math. It helped me because the tutor found a way to approach me. I was much better at memorizing topics online than I was in regular school, so I got good results.

Nusdazu
Regione: USA

Re: Where to find a math tutor?

Messaggioda Nusdazu » mar feb 21, 2023 5:54 am

loqie ha scritto:Hey guys! Could you please tell me where I can find a math tutor? Looking forward to hearing your answers. Thanks in advance :)

If you've found a math tutor and you've improved, it's time to play basket random

Torna a “Mercatino”