Cartier replica Watch

engola
Regione: new york

Cartier replica Watch

Messaggioda engola » dom feb 25, 2024 6:48 am

A deeper dive into what Cartier will bring in 2024? If we're lucky, back to the swinging sixties Cartier London is home to some of the most iconic shapes in watchmaking, but there’s one we haven’t seen in a while. best quality replica watches

I've mentioned before that I'm probably the world's worst prophet. Yet, I’m here again – even voluntarily this time – to address the question of what Cartier has in store for us in 2024.

Cartier is probably the most unpredictable brand because their horological strengths extend beyond traditional watchmaking. As a great jewelry house, I have seen some of the most incredible gem settings on everything, from the sword worn by Jean Cocteau for his entry into the Académie Française, to the The "Tutti Fruitti" watch from the cocktail watch era (they should be brought back btw). This complicates things for me, a mere mortal whose fragile gemless brain cannot fully comprehend the creativity of Cartier.

I never imagined the Baignoire Allongée with a studded case. Tiger stripe gem setting collapse? This is incredible to me. A soft, cushion-shaped watch that squishes when pressed? What are we still talking about? Even last year's Baignoire bracelet looked out of place for me.

Last year, I absolutely loved the Privé Collection Tank Normale. It was typical Teachers College, and even though it blew my mind, I kind of knew it was coming, so I kept my mouth shut until the reveal. Since there's no such inside information, and my pinky isn't nearly creative enough to predict anything, I'm going to use all my energy - and my gut - to make a prediction. patek philippe replica watches

This is the year of the Cartier Maxi Oval.

Since 2015, the Privé collection has been the perfect platform to showcase iconic styles such as Cloche, Tonneau, Cintrée and Crash. The Pebble joins the Cartier lineup in 2022, becoming one of the few Cartier models that has not been redesigned since its original release, breaking a 50-year record. The Maxi Oval has yet to return.

Just a quick aside, this is the 25th anniversary of the Privée Cartier Paris Tortue Monopoussoir, one of the most iconic and popular Cartier watches of the past 25 years. The watch itself speaks to the fact that the Tortue has been a platform for interesting vintage monopusher chronographs in the past, and there are at least two examples of vintage minute repeaters from the 1920s. Seeing as how Cartier treats their recent releases—favoring iterations of at least skeletons and sometimes complications—we might see a resurgence of the Tortue. This may be a logical guess. But I bet – or rather hope – on the Maxi Oval. While it's technically a Baignoire Allongée, we haven't seen the real Maxi Oval since they started running during the Swingin' Sixties. replica Richard Mille BUBBA WATSON

The Maxi Oval has the closest thing to a 'moment' ever. Last year, Phillips sold one from New York's Maxi Oval for $120,650, and Christie's sold one from London for nearly the same price. The Monaco Legend Group auctioned a London Maxi Oval (current version) in the spring of 2023 for a total price of 273,000 euros, which is part of Cartier's famous collection.

Let's get the fictional elephant out of the room: The melted Maxi Oval was not the cause of the crash. It doesn't make any difference to me. What our good friend JJ Cartier (as I just decided to call him) does best is shaped watches. My apologies to my friends who own them, but a watch like the Ceinture does little in the shadow of the Maxi Oval. Again, collapse is another layer on top. In contrast to the previously mentioned, what Cintrée offers is uninterrupted history since 1921. But that doesn’t mean the Maxi Oval is a bad luxury replica Watches.

Following the 30mm x 57mm dimensions of the original model from the 60s or 70s, the new Maxi Oval will have an incredible look on the wrist. Recently I saw the 1968 London Maxi Oval near the newer Baignoire Allongée and realized the latter was never going to be for me. Just too thin and short. The Maxi Oval is a cuff very similar to the Cintrée but with a Swinging Sixties flare.

What will Cartier do with the new Maxi Oval? I learned not to expect what I want. I would love to see some replicas that are essentially originals, but Cartier has always felt the need to modernize their designs to varying degrees. The platinum Privé Normale has a silver dial and silver hands (note that this makes it almost illegible), and it does feel more modern. The Cartier Crash and Cintrée have returned several times in different forms, but 2014’s Crash Skeleton and 2017’s Cintrée Skeleton showed that Cartier is not afraid to experiment with historical designs while bringing its watches into the modern era. replica Audemars Piguet Royal Oak

If I'm not mistaken, I expect to see a Maxi Oval in gold and platinum, possibly with a vertical texture on the dial (like last year's Americaine), or something like in the past Baignoire Allongée That's guilloché. They might use Arabic numerals on the dial, like we see on the Cintrée. Add in some gem-encrusted models and maybe a skeleton, and you basically get what we saw on Normale last year. You see, I told you I was going to run out of creativity.

What do I want to see? The gray dial of the Monaco Legend would be a good start. Whatever happens, given how popular Cartier remains, I doubt I'll get calls to buy the Maxi Oval. But let it be known that I called shotgun before anyone else. jacob and co astronomia dragon price

Torna a “Foto Tartarughe acquatiche e palustri”