Hermann's photos

Testudo graeca, hermanni, kleinmanni, marginata
Maria

Messaggioda Maria » ven dic 15, 2006 9:12 am

Citazione:
Messaggio inserito da luca1988

Anche marginate?:)

Yes, dear friend, I am also having this species on current bred of mine, 17 heads in total only, becuase nobody other in my country is having this species in bred. I am trying to get at least few heads over from Greece, but it is realy very difficult. It need over 1 year of hard work, so many papers, so many payments and doubtfull final result.
So, I am working with current stock of mine only, and I am enough satisfied!

Maria

Messaggioda Maria » ven dic 15, 2006 9:17 am

Citazione:
Messaggio inserito da Ale

E con le foto delle marginata mi tocca ripulire il monitor dalla bava!
Comunque i non metto affatto in dubbio il fatto che le tenga bene; lui ha specificato chiaramente che le foto si riferiscono ad una situazione pre-letargo, infatti in una delle prime foto delle hermanni si vede che sono nella sabbia tutte mezze addormentate.
Complimenti!
P.S....Mario, se proprio ti avanzasse qualche marginata....il mio giardino è a disposizione:D:D:D!

Non ci sono i problemi, carrissimo amico, io sono pronto da dare qualche uova fecondata, o qualche tartarughine piccole della Marginata agli amici Italiani come regalo, senca pagamento alla prossima stagione (prossimo estato!)!
Saluti da Marco

Maria

Messaggioda Maria » ven dic 15, 2006 9:24 am

[quote]Messaggio inserito da Fede

ok, not there're problems, satisfactory explanation!:D

Dear Sir,
I realy hope to meet you over here next summer, to see my facilities and to speak about Tortoises bred at all. I am also interested to come to Italy, to visit some breeders over there. But, there is very big problem how to get EU entry visa to me. You cannot imagine how difficult is get Shengen entry visa to serbian citizens. It need very hard work of some months, complicate papers procedure, etc... So, it is better to evitate crazy works like this.
Anyway, I hope, we will be able to meet each other during next breeding season, because great experience of many Italian breeders, could be of top importance and helpfull to me!
Yours faithfully, Marco

Maria

Messaggioda Maria » ven dic 15, 2006 9:28 am

Citazione:
Messaggio inserito da trifo

[quote]Messaggio inserito da Maria

Hv just read all of your answers...;)
I only can say that you are a great breeder and I only can let you know my appreciation for your great passion^
tks & rgds
Trifo

Grazie mille, caro Signore,
I will do my best to make better satisfaction to you during next breeding season. I will try to make enough number of totaly clear photos, too see everything well. And, also, I hope (depending on current winter conditions, i.e. how cold it will be and how long it will be) in successfull bred of temperate species next year. It means, I will have some quantity of offsprings for my friends and Tortoises lovers!
Warmest regards, Marco

Maria

Messaggioda Maria » ven dic 15, 2006 9:47 am

Citazione:
Messaggio inserito da oscar

ma con tutte quelle tarta come fai a gestire i cites?

It is very good question. My country become member of Washington Convence from year 2001. In the beginning, i.e. till year 2003., the CITES procedure was very simple, due to enough knowledge about all registered breeders, history of their bred, etc... So, all birds, mammals and reptiles species born in captivity, were very easy to export, i.e. to get necessary export-permits.
But, from late 2003. till today, everything changed unexpectedly. To get export-permits now, it is more than difficult. It need procedure of at least 6 months, and preparations of many different permits. Up to 18 different permits sometimes.
Actually, in the case somebody would like to import or export non-CITES species of live animals, it is highly complicate, too, and it need different longstanding papers work. For CITES species, of course, situation is terrible now. It is better to forget papers work for Appendix I species, and keep them forever, than - to loose money and nervs unnecessary. Yes, of course, it is possible to sell Appendix I species on local market over here (to some beginners in Tortoises bred), but it need great procedure and so many complication, too! And, I am not happy to give my animals to ignorants!
Regarding Appendix II species, the situation is slightly better - great papers work, so many complications, so many payments, but finaly - after few months of work, it is possible to get some export-permits surely. They are limitting number of animals, the owner like to export outside from country, but anyway, they are permitting some exports.
Then, in the case, the export-permit is ready, we came in front of one new great problem. EU Authorities do not like to accept permits from foreigh countries (i.e. from non EU countries). They are having no interest to do it, and our papers are unvaluable.
So, due to great costs in my farm everyday, I must look for oversea clients of mine, to realize some animals outside, or - better, to send some animals of mine as gift to experienced breeders. There are clients with no complicate papers work in Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, South Africa, Ukraine, Turkey and some other countries, interested in my animals.
Shortly, the breeders life is very complicate, sometimes terrible. I am expecting very soon, they will limit number of each species possible to keep in captivity, and it will crash my bred forever. You cannot expect good captive production on the base of few animals only. No, you must have enough good stock of each species, to expect very good bred of them. I am having enough experience in it, and I am sure in it!
Yours faithfully, Marco

mamoz
Contatta:

Messaggioda mamoz » ven dic 15, 2006 1:00 pm

ciao Marco,
i have no words to explain my admiration for your work and passion.
thanks for sharing your precoius time on this forum.
i am totally new to turle world and i got no experince at all!
i hope to learn something from your advices.
thank you very mauch!
i wish hope joy and happines.
mario, napoli.
p.s.
happy xmas and happy new year!

Maria

Messaggioda Maria » ven dic 15, 2006 1:40 pm

Citazione:
Messaggio inserito da mamoz

ciao Marco,
i have no words to explain my admiration for your work and passion.
thanks for sharing your precoius time on this forum.
i am totally new to turle world and i got no experince at all!
i hope to learn something from your advices.
thank you very mauch!
i wish hope joy and happines.
mario, napoli.
p.s.
happy xmas and happy new year!

Thank you very much for your sincere wishes, Sir. Of course, I will send many new messages to Tarta Forum, and (depending on free time of mine only!), I will do my best to give answers to everybody. Also, I will try to deliver some Tortoises of mine to Italian breeders next season, what is not depending on good intentions of mine, than of decision of CITES Office only. Anyway, I hope, they will permit transfer of some animals of mine to Italy (free of payment, of course!)
Mery Christmas and Happy New Year to your Family and friends,
Marco

yuri

Messaggioda yuri » ven dic 15, 2006 2:02 pm

complimenti sei un allevatore con la A maiuscola!!
Per alcuni del forum:
non capisco la necessità di attaccare e mettere in dubbio la parola di una persona,un conto è avere le prove...
con questo atteggiamento si rischia solo di fare andare via dal forum persone molto competenti.
credo che Marco sia un allevatore serio e può essere di aiuto a molti di noi.
Forse vedere molte tartarughe può fare venire ad alcuni dei dubbi,ma all estero spesso è così,forse perchè in fatto di allevamento di tartarughe(e spesso di animali in generale)sono vent'anni avanti da noi e hanno iniziato ad allevare in epoche che era molto più facile procurarsi legalmente delle tartarughe.ci sono degli ottimi allevatori anche in republica ceca germania francia e slovenia(dove c'è un allevamento grandissimo che "sforna"il 99% delle hermanni con cites giallo che girano in europa)

Ale

Messaggioda Ale » ven dic 15, 2006 2:59 pm

Citazione:
Messaggio inserito da Maria

Citazione:

E con le foto delle marginata mi tocca ripulire il monitor dalla bava!
Comunque i non metto affatto in dubbio il fatto che le tenga bene; lui ha specificato chiaramente che le foto si riferiscono ad una situazione pre-letargo, infatti in una delle prime foto delle hermanni si vede che sono nella sabbia tutte mezze addormentate.
Complimenti!
P.S....Mario, se proprio ti avanzasse qualche marginata....il mio giardino è a disposizione:D:D:D!

Non ci sono i problemi, carrissimo amico, io sono pronto da dare qualche uova fecondata, o qualche tartarughine piccole della Marginata agli amici Italiani come regalo, senca pagamento alla prossima stagione (prossimo estato!)!
Saluti da Marco

Gentilissimo!Grazie, anche se siamo un pò lontani!

Ale

Messaggioda Ale » ven dic 15, 2006 3:09 pm

Citazione:
Messaggio inserito da anto

Citazione:

Comunque le marginate, secondo me, sono tutte di provenienza greca o comunque balcanica.

Come fai a dirlo?

Dalle dimensioni (quelle di origine sarda sono un pò + massicce e grandi)e dalla bordatura posteriore(le sarde tendono esser meno dentellate).
Voglio precisare che è stata solo un' impressione che ho avuto nel guardare la foto (anche se c'ho azzeccato), non ho detto che tutte l sarde son + grandi e col bordo meno accentuato di quelle di mario...sicuramente ci saranno allevatori che hanno marginate sarde più piccole e più dentellate di quelle della foto, ok?

anto

Messaggioda anto » ven dic 15, 2006 3:50 pm

Marco hai mai sentito parlare del Tarta Beach, la una delle più grandi fiere per tartarughe, si svolge ogni anno a Cesena, perchè non ci fai un pensierino per l'anno prossimo?
Magari puoi venire come espositore!
Che ne pensi?

Maria

Messaggioda Maria » ven dic 15, 2006 7:39 pm

Citazione:

Marco hai mai sentito parlare del Tarta Beach, la una delle più grandi fiere per tartarughe, si svolge ogni anno a Cesena, perchè non ci fai un pensierino per l'anno prossimo?
Che ne pensi?

Caro Signore,
normalmento, io sono molto interesatto da venire, ma esiste un problema da ottenere EU visa. Non so cosa puo fare da prendere visa. Devo parlare colla una Agenzia turistica da vedere. Voglio venire come persona, o come espositore. Se vengo come espositore, voglio portare qualche G. elegans e G. platynota mie!, o - sti animali possono essere confiscati immediatamente?
Grazie, Marco
P.S. Io ho anche una giovane Radiata mia (il mio favorite delle tutte le altre) e voglio presentare quel animale anche, se loro permittano?

Maria

Messaggioda Maria » ven dic 15, 2006 7:41 pm

Saluti da Marco
[/quote]
Gentilissimo!Grazie, anche se siamo un pò lontani!
[/quote]

No, noi non siamo troppo lontani. And, I am keeping my promisses very hardly. The new blood of Marginated T. could be of high value to Italian breeders! The same could be with T. g. ibera and T. g. antakyensis as example!
Yours Marco

anto

Messaggioda anto » ven dic 15, 2006 8:14 pm

Citazione:
Messaggio inserito da Maria

Citazione:

Che ne pensi?

Caro Signore,
normalmento, io sono molto interesatto da venire, ma esiste un problema da ottenere EU visa. Non so cosa puo fare da prendere visa. Devo parlare colla una Agenzia turistica da vedere. Voglio venire come persona, o come espositore. Se vengo come espositore, voglio portare qualche G. elegans e G. platynota mie!, o - sti animali possono essere confiscati immediatamente?
Grazie, Marco
P.S. Io ho anche una giovane Radiata mia (il mio favorite delle tutte le altre) e voglio presentare quel animale anche, se loro permittano?

Io non sò come funziona con le persone non comunitarie, ma il problema principale credo sia procurarsi un visto ed entrare con le tartarughe!
Per quanto riguarda la fiera se gli animali sono regolarmente denunciati (oltretutto se non ho capito male il tuo paese ha anche recentemente aderito ala convenzione di waschington), non dovresti avere problemi!
In questo caso qualche moderatore (che magari contribuisce all'organizzazione della fiera) può chiarire meglio di me la questione!

Maria

Messaggioda Maria » ven dic 15, 2006 8:22 pm

I am always having some problems to include attachments inside of my messages. Anyway, I will try once more!
Yours, Marco

I am always having some problems to include attachments inside of my messages. Anyway, I will try once more!
Yours, Marco

Immagine:
Immagine
50,81 KB

Torna a “Foto Tartarughe terrestri mediterranee”