The NBA employs a creative approach to marketing its league

In questo spazio gli iscritti al forum potranno farsi conoscere e... riconoscere!
Potrete dirci da dove venite, cosa fate e che tartarughe possedete!
Queste informazioni saranno preziose anche per aiutarvi nell'allevamento delle vostre beniamine...
nfkjasfas
Regione: USA

The NBA employs a creative approach to marketing its league

Messaggioda nfkjasfas » mar nov 02, 2021 7:51 am

The way that points should be allocated depends on the player's individual playing style (for instance, if you want to strike the ball or the shooter, or the main player beneath the basket etc. ) In most cases NBA 2K22 MT, it is done through repeated efforts to identify the target in your mind. When you have created your character, the most important aspect is the "test template". Test to determine if the gameplay of your character is exactly the same as the one you imagine.

You can make the look of LeBron James by setting it up according to these values. The image. You can use VC Coin to increase ability value. The maximum capabilities of a character can be increased to "99" at the time of creating the character, their initial abilities are just 60 points. The maximum is set at 85 points.

With this sort of value and unless you're the masters who have rolled the game for years this is not enough to stand up to NBA players with an average of 75 points. The unique currency called VC Coin is needed to boost your character's capabilities. It is possible to get VC Coin by completing tasks in the city, or by participating in professional competitions.

If you're looking to get the limit fast, the only option is to buy VC Coin with real money through online service. Be aware that once VC Coin is used, it cannot be returned Buy 2K MT. If the player would like to make a new persona or to improve his skills then he must purchase more VC Coin through the aforementioned ways.

OttoOsborn
Regione: Los Angeles

Re: The NBA employs a creative approach to marketing its league

Messaggioda OttoOsborn » mer feb 09, 2022 6:05 am

The game is very identical to the two previous versions of it. It's certainly better than 2K21, but I don't view it as a significant step forward. The lack of recognition of the PC as a next-generation platform is destroying the PC community, and I can't express how disappointed I am. It's just a pity. Don't buy this game since it's challenging, but it's coming from someone who is a huge 2K fan. This coming Valentines, I recommend playing romance games for Feb 14 with your significant other.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow4e4rsfEN8

Torna a “Mi presento”