How to choose scented candles?

In questo spazio gli iscritti al forum potranno farsi conoscere e... riconoscere!
Potrete dirci da dove venite, cosa fate e che tartarughe possedete!
Queste informazioni saranno preziose anche per aiutarvi nell'allevamento delle vostre beniamine...
gktuz
Regione: Italia

How to choose scented candles?

Messaggioda gktuz » mer ago 23, 2023 8:53 am

I decided to create coziness in my home and am considering scented candles. The problem is that I don't know at all about scents and I want to know how to choose the right candles to fit the atmosphere and my preferences. If anyone can share their experience or give advice on how to make the right choice

estudo

Re: How to choose scented candles?

Messaggioda estudo » mer ago 23, 2023 9:12 am

I've run into this as well. It's important to determine what scent is closer to you - floral, fruity, or something else. You can read reviews about specific candles, they can help you figure out which scent you'll really like. And don't forget, each scent affects your mood differently, so choose one that creates the atmosphere you want in your home! There is a candles store, check out the range https://9-rituals.com/

gktuz

Re: How to choose scented candles?

Messaggioda gktuz » mer ago 23, 2023 9:27 am

What about choosing a fragrance for specific moments, such as relaxing or creating a romantic atmosphere? Do you have any recommendations for this?

Torna a “Mi presento”